What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
CertMaster Practice Details
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
Module 2: Architecture and Design
Module 3: Implementation
Module 4: Operations and Incident Response
Module 5: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- CertMaster Practice for Security+ (Exam SY0-601) license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Security+ (Exam SY0-601) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://certification.comptia.org/training/CertMaster/login
CertMaster Learn+Labs Details
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
When integrated with CertMaster Learn, CertMaster Labs are accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources, and reporting and analytics options make tracking individual and student group progress simple and efficient.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test learners’ knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply concepts to scenarios
- Assisted Labs guide learners step-by-step through tasks
- Applied Labs present goal-oriented scenarios and require critical thinking and analysis
Lesson 1: Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
Lesson 2: Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
Lesson 3: Performing Security Assessments
Lesson 4: Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
Lesson 5: Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
Lesson 6: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 7: Implementing Authentication Controls
Lesson 8: Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Secure Network Designs
Lesson 10: Implementing Network Security Appliances
Lesson 11: Implementing Secure Network Protocols
Lesson 12: Implementing Host Security Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
Lesson 14: Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
Lesson 15: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
Lesson 16: Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
Lesson 17: Performing Incident Response
Lesson 18: Explaining Digital Forensics
Lesson 19: Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
Lesson 20: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
Lesson 21: Explaining Physical Security
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Scanning and Identifying Network Nodes
Assisted Lab: Intercepting and Interpreting Network Traffic with Packet Sniffing Tools
Assisted Lab: Analyzing the Results of a Credentialed Vulnerability Scan
Assisted Lab: Installing, Using, and Blocking a Malware-based Backdoor
APPLIED LAB: Performing Network Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Scanning
Assisted Lab: Managing the Lifecycle of a Certificate
Assisted Lab: Managing Certificates with OpenSSL
Assisted Lab: Auditing Passwords with a Password Cracking Utility
Assisted Lab: Managing Centralized Authentication
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Windows Server
Assisted Lab: Configuring a System for Auditing Policies
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Linux
APPLIED LAB: Configuring Identity and Access Management Controls
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure Network Design
Assisted Lab: Configuring a Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configuring an Intrusion Detection System
Assisted Lab: Implementing Secure Network Addressing Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Virtual Private Network
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure SSH Server
Assisted Lab: Implementing Endpoint Protection
APPLIED LAB: Securing the Network Infrastructure
Assisted Lab: Identifying Application Attack Indicators
Assisted Lab: Identifying a Browser Attack
Assisted Lab: Implementing PowerShell Security
Assisted Lab: Identifying Malicious Code
APPLIED LAB: Identifying Application Attacks
Assisted Lab: Managing Data Sources for Incident Response
Assisted Lab: Configuring Mitigation Controls
Assisted Lab: Acquiring Digital Forensics Evidence
Assisted Lab: Backing Up and Restoring Data in Windows and Linux
APPLIED LAB: Managing Incident Response, Mitigation and Recovery
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-601) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months