What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTia Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exam or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certificationexam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on https://login.comptia.org
CertMaster Practice Details
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
1.0 Database Fundamentals
2.0 Database Deployment
3.0 Database Management and Maintenance
4.0 Data and Database Security
5.0 Business Continuity
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for DataSys+ (Exam DS0-001) Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- CertMaster Practice for DataSys+ (DS0-001) license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated.
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for DataSys+ (DS0-001) is valid for 12 months.
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://login.comptia.org/training-products
CertMaster Learn+Labs Details
What is CertMaster Learn Integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Understanding Database Types and Structures
Lesson 2: Recognizing Standards and Commands
Lesson 3: Running Scripts for Data and Data Systems
Lesson 4: Explaining the Impact of Programming on Database Operations
Lesson 5: Understanding Database Planning and Design
Lesson 6: Implementing, Testing, and Deploying Databases
Lesson 7: Monitoring and Reporting on Database Performance
Lesson 8: Understanding Common Data Maintenance Processes
Lesson 9: Understanding Governance and Regulatory Compliance
Lesson 10: Securing Data
Lesson 11: Securing Data Access
Lesson 12: Securing the Database and Server
Lesson 13: Classifying Types of Attacks
Lesson 14: Planning for Disaster Recovery
Lesson 15: Implementing Backup and Restore Best Practices
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Exploring a Database Environment
Assisted Lab: Using Command Prompt and PowerShell
Assisted Lab: Using Data Definition Language (DDL)
Assisted Lab: Using Data Manipulation Language (DML)
Assisted Lab: Using Transaction Control Language (TCL)
Applied Lab: Creating and Manipulating Databases and Data
Assisted Lab: Using Stored Procedures and Triggers
Assisted Lab: Using GROUP BY to Group and Aggregate Data
Assisted Lab: Creating Views with Functions
Applied Lab: Creating Views and Building Functions
Assisted Lab: Diagramming Databases
Assisted Lab: Installing and Configuring Database Connectivity
Assisted Lab: Validating Data
Assisted Lab: Monitoring Databases
Applied Lab: Configuring and Monitoring Databases
Assisted Lab: Optimizing Queries
Assisted Lab: Ensuring Data Integrity with Constraints
Assisted Lab: Masking Data Using Pseudonymization and Anonymization
Assisted Lab: Using Queries to Conduct Security Audits
Assisted Lab: Using Queries for Code Review and Code Auditing
Assisted Lab: Implementing Role-Based Access
Assisted Lab: Reducing Privileges for Users
Assisted Lab: Rewriting Queries to Prevent SQL Injection
Assisted Lab: Backing Up and Restoring Databases with Backup Validation
Applied Lab: Creating Roles and Establishing a Backup Plan
- Once license provides access to CertMaster Learn for DataSys+ (DS0-001) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months