What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
CertMaster Learn+Labs Details
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Identifying Basic Concepts of Data Schemas
Lesson 2: Understanding Different Data Systems
Lesson 3: Understanding Types and Characteristics of Data
Lesson 4: Comparing and Contrasting Different Data Structures, Formats, and Markup Languages
Lesson 5: Explaining Data Integration and Collection Methods
Lesson 6: Identifying Common Reasons for Cleansing and Profiling Data
Lesson 7: Executing Different Data Manipulation Techniques
Lesson 8: Explaining Common Techniques for Data Manipulation and Optimization
Lesson 9: Applying Descriptive Statistical Methods
Lesson 10: Describing Key Analysis Techniques
Lesson 11: Understanding the Use of Different Statistical Methods
Lesson 12: Using the Appropriate Type of Visualization
Lesson 13: Expressing Business Requirements in a Report Format
Lesson 14: Designing Components for Reports and Dashboards
Lesson 15: Distinguishing Different Report Types
Lesson 16: Summarizing the Importance of Data Governance
Lesson 17: Applying Quality Control to Data
Lesson 18: Explaining Master Data Management Concepts
Assisted Lab: Navigating and Understanding Database Design
Assisted Lab: Understanding Data Types and Conversion
Assisted Lab: Working with Different File Formats
APPLIED LAB: Understanding Data Structure and Types and Using Basic Statements
Assisted Lab: Using Public Data
Assisted Lab: Profiling Data Sets
Assisted Lab: Addressing Redundant and Duplicated Data
Assisted Lab: Addressing Missing Values
APPLIED LAB: Preparing Data for Use
Assisted Lab: Recoding Data
Assisted Lab: Working with Queries and Join Types
APPLIED LAB: Building Queries and Transforming Data
Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Central Tendency
Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Variability
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Data
Assisted Lab: Building Basic Visuals to Make Visual Impact
Assisted Lab: Building Maps with Geographical Data
Assisted Lab: Using Visuals to Tell a Story
Assisted Lab: Filtering Data
Assisted Lab: Designing Elements for Dashboards
Assisted Lab: Building an Ad Hoc Report
APPLIED LAB: Visualizing Data
Assisted Lab: Understanding Security Requirements for Protecting Information
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Data+ (DA0-001) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login