What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1101 and A+ 1102).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
CertMaster Learn+Labs Details
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks. There are two types of labs in this course: Virtual Workbench Labs which provide learners with valuable hands-on practice in an immersive 3D environment, and Virtual Machine Labs which utilize virtual machines built to simulate a real-world environment.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Installing Motherboards and Connectors
Lesson 2: Installing System Devices
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting PC Hardware
Lesson 4: Comparing Local Networking Hardware
Lesson 5: Configuring Network Addressing and Internet Connections
Lesson 6: Supporting Network Services
Lesson 7: Summarizing Virtualization and Cloud Concepts
Lesson 8: Supporting Mobile Devices
Lesson 9: Supporting Print Devices
Lesson 10: Configuring Windows
Lesson 11: Managing Windows
Lesson 12: Identifying OS Types and Features
Lesson 13: Supporting Windows
Lesson 14: Managing Windows Networking
Lesson 15: Managing Linux and macOS
Lesson 16: Configuring SOHO Network Security
Lesson 17: Managing Security Settings
Lesson 18: Supporting Mobile Software
Lesson 19: Using Support and Scripting Tools
Lesson 20: Implementing Operational Procedures
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Installing a Motherboard
Assisted Lab: Installing Power Supplies
Assisted Lab: Installing and Configuring System Memory
Assisted Lab: Installing RAM
Assisted Lab: Installing CPU and Cooler
Assisted Lab: Upgrading and Installing GPU and Daisy-Chain Monitors
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Virtual Machine Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Compare Networking Hardware
Assisted Lab: Compare Wireless Network Technologies
Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
Assisted Lab: Compare Protocols and Ports
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #1
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #2
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #1
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #2
Assisted Lab: Adding Expansion SSD in a Laptop
Assisted Lab: Upgrading Laptop RAM
Assisted Lab: Replacing Laptop Non-User Removable Battery
Assisted Lab: Configuring Laptop Dock and External Peripherals
Assisted Lab: Deploy a Printer
Assisted Lab: Manage User Settings in Windows
Assisted Lab: Support Windows 11
Assisted Lab: Configure Windows System Settings
Assisted Lab: Use Management Consoles
Assisted Lab: Use Task Manager
Assisted Lab: Monitor Performance and Event Logs
Assisted Lab: Use Command-line Tools
APPLIED Lab: Support Windows 10
Assisted Lab: Perform Windows 10 OS Installation
Assisted Lab: Perform Ubuntu Linux OS Installation
Assisted Lab: Install and Configure an Application
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Windows OS Issue
Assisted Lab: Configure Windows Networking
Assisted Lab: Configure Folder Sharing in a Workgroup
Assisted Lab: Manage Linux using Command-line Tools
Assisted Lab: Manage Files using Linux Command-line Tools
APPLIED Lab: Support and Troubleshoot Network Hosts
Assisted Lab: Configure SOHO Router Security
Assisted Lab: Configure Workstation Security
Assisted Lab: Configure Browser Security
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot Security Issues Scenario #1
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Security Issues Scenario #2
Assisted Lab: Use Remote Access Technologies
Assisted Lab: Implement Backup and Recovery
Assisted Lab: Implement a PowerShell Script
Assisted Lab: Implement Bash Script
Assisted Lab: Manage a Support Ticket
Assisted Lab: Support Active Directory Domain Networking
Access key Information
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 & Core 2 (220-1101 and 220-1102) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months