What is an Exam Voucher?
A CompTIA exam voucher is a unique code that will enable you to take your exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider. Exam vouchers are used similar to a gift card. For example, employers often use vouchers to pay for their employees’ exams or parents may purchase vouchers for their children.
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1101 and A+ 1102).
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
CertMaster Practice Details
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Mobile Devices
Module 2: Networking
Module 3: Hardware
Module 4: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Module 5: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
The CompTIA CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1101)Organization/Business Pack includes assistance with the following:
- Setting up your learners in classrooms, or cohorts of learners
- Providing instructor/manager access to classroom and individual learner progress reporting
- CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) license expires 15 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://login.comptia.org/training-products
CertMaster Learn+Labs Details
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Installing Motherboards and Connectors
Lesson 2: Installing System Devices
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting PC Hardware
Lesson 4: Comparing Local Networking Hardware
Lesson 5: Configuring Network Addressing and Internet Connections
Lesson 6: Supporting Network Services
Lesson 7: Summarizing Virtualization and Cloud Concepts
Lesson 8: Supporting Mobile Devices
Lesson 9: Supporting Print Devices
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Installing a Motherboard
Assisted Lab: Installing Power Supplies
Assisted Lab: Installing and Configuring System Memory
Assisted Lab: Installing RAM
Assisted Lab: Installing CPU and Cooler
Assisted Lab: Upgrading and Installing GPU and Daisy-Chain Monitors
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Virtual Machine Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Compare Networking Hardware
Assisted Lab: Compare Wireless Network Technologies
Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
Assisted Lab: Compare Protocols and Ports
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #1
Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #2
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #1
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot a Network #2
Assisted Lab: Adding Expansion SSD in a Laptop
Assisted Lab: Upgrading Laptop RAM
Assisted Lab: Replacing Laptop Non-User Removable Battery
Assisted Lab: Configuring Laptop Dock and External Peripherals
Assisted Lab: Deploy a Printer
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1101) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months